Wednesday 19 February 2014

Moving on

Hello everyone!

I've been gone a while.  Life has changed!  Things are better.  I have worked through my grief.  I know that I will always be sad over our losses, but I am no longer grieving.  I have learnt that there is a huge difference between those two words.  And I have even discovered, and been amazed at, feeling moments of complete happiness with my life.  Those of you who have gone through the same journey, will know what I mean by that.  You will know why it is such an amazing feeling, because it is one that for a very, very long time, I never thought I would feel again.

I've also come to realise that blogging for me is an avenue to work my way through the myriad of circumstances in life.  I've had numerous blogs over the last few years to help sort through various issues.  And, like other things in life, sometimes there comes a point when it is time to move on to the next adventure!

I'm a childless woman.  I will always be a childless woman.  But I'm no longer in a place where I need to be defined by that.  There will be times when I need to talk about it.  There are times when I still cry about it.  There are times when something happens that sends me back to the heartache of loss.  Being with people who understand what we've been through is so important.  But mostly, I am on to the new adventure.  There are other issues I need to work through in order to grow.  And there is my new life in which to flourish.

So, I've decided to move away from this blog and it's title and begin a new one.  I really hope that you will still come along for the ride.  There is a lot that has happened in the last few months.  A lot of things that have changed.  There is much to share!  I know I've been away for a while, but I have treasured the friendships I have found here and would love to still be a part of your blogging worlds.

I won't ever close down this blog.  If anyone out there can be helped, reassured, supported by the experiences that we went through, then that is an absolute blessing.  It is such a tough and life changing journey.  I don't wish it on anyone.  Even as I write this, I feel the tears well up for all the heartache and emotions and loss that have forever been imprinted on our souls.

It's time to to move on though.  I'm ready to find positivity and hope and peacefulness.  I'm ready to be happy in my life and to find joy in the day to day living!

That is what my new blog is about.  It's called Positively Peaceful.   It's a place to find, and to celebrate, all those things.  To look for them in times of happiness as well as times of difficulty.  It's a place to come to where I can talk about the good times and the struggles, whilst bringing a positively peaceful outlook onto everything.

I hope to see you there.

Positively Peaceful

Love and Light
xx







7 comments:

  1. I have been wondering how you are doing and I so understand where you have come in your journey. I am happy to hear that you will continue to blog as I find it hard to find others who have gone thru this journey who are childless and content too. I look so forward to reading "Positively Peaceful" (what a great name!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are doing better... The light at the end of the grief tunnel is glorious isn't it? Looking forward to your new blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a beautiful goodbye to this post and a stage in your life. And here's to a new stage of life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are in a better frame of mind these days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on my way over, Annie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I am looking forward to reading your blog. Indeed, there are a lot of negativity in this word, and some people forgot that positivism is free. From the title itself, I know it will inspire a lot of people.

    My blog has been in hiatus for months now. I would like to share that I have been married for 4 years. I and my husband have been childless for 3 years and 11 months. I never felt emptiness because both of us have accepted that we were meant to be childless but miracles of all miracles, now I am 18 weeks pregnant. I regret not sharing my journey to my ovarian cyst and endometriosis .

    Because you have decided to make a wonderful blog to spread positivism, I am now motivated to share my story in my blog.

    Cheers to a happier and positiv-ier life to you!

    ReplyDelete